1. Click on the Titles button on
the control pane.
2. Select the type of title.
3. Enter your Title text into the text fields.
4. Select your font, size, and color.
5. Do not checkQT margins
6. If you want the title over a black screen, check the
OVER BLACK square.
If you want the title
to be placed over a picture DO
NOT CHECK OVER BLACK.
7. Adjust the speed, pause sliders and directional arrows.
8.Place the Time Bar where you want the title.
9. Drag the title icon onto the Storyboard or Timeline.
If you need to change a title,
1. Select the clip in the timeline
2. Type the new information in the titles
3. Click the UPDATE Button